Investing in real estate is different than investing in Wall Street stocks. Stocks are speculative, and they’re also a “paper asset.” The stocks might go up and down but there isn’t much that can happen to the “financial instrument” itself (especially since they’re stored electronically instead of as stock certificates now). Real estate on the […]
Tag Archives | what-insurance-should-i-have-for-my-rental-property
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- 5 Things To Know About Buying Wholesale Properties in New Jersey
- What To Expect When Buying A Property From A Wholesaler in New Jersey
- A Step By Step Guide To Working With A Property Wholesaler in New Jersey
- 6 Benefits Of Adding New Jersey Condos and Townhouses To Your Real Estate Portfolio
- 5 Tips For Dealing With An HOA As An Investment Property Owner In New Jersey