Investing in real estate is different than investing in Wall Street stocks. Stocks are speculative, and they’re also a “paper asset.” The stocks might go up and down but there isn’t much that can happen to the “financial instrument” itself (especially since they’re stored electronically instead of as stock certificates now). Real estate on the […]
Tag Archives | what-insurance-should-i-have-for-my-rental-property
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- 4 Things To Do With Land In New Jersey
- How To Buy A House Without A Real Estate Agent In New Jersey
- 7 Signs Of A Good New Jersey Real Estate Investment
- 4 Reasons Why Buying Investment Property Has Never Been Easier in New Jersey
- How To Prepare For Buying A House Directly From The Seller In New Jersey