Investing in real estate is different than investing in Wall Street stocks. Stocks are speculative, and they’re also a “paper asset.” The stocks might go up and down but there isn’t much that can happen to the “financial instrument” itself (especially since they’re stored electronically instead of as stock certificates now). Real estate on the […]
Tag Archives | what-insurance-should-i-have-for-my-rental-property
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- The Benefits Of Manufactured Home Investment In New Jersey
- Making A Game Plan To Start Your Real Estate Portfolio This Year in New Jersey
- New Year, New Goals: How To Make 2019 Your Year of Wealth In New Jersey
- Tips For Buying A New Investment Property Before The End of The Year In New Jersey
- Why Winter Is The Time To Cash In On Investment Real Estate In New Jersey