Investing in real estate is different than investing in Wall Street stocks. Stocks are speculative, and they’re also a “paper asset.” The stocks might go up and down but there isn’t much that can happen to the “financial instrument” itself (especially since they’re stored electronically instead of as stock certificates now). Real estate on the […]
Tag Archives | what-insurance-should-i-have-for-my-rental-property
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- What To Watch Out For When Buying Land In New Jersey
- What To Do With Undeveloped Land in New Jersey
- Where To Find The Best Deals on Real Estate in New Jersey
- Savings Strategies for Home Buyers in New Jersey
- Buying A House In New Jersey? Find Out If You Should Hire An Agent, Wholesaler or Buy Directly