Most people think about investing in real estate in their personal name or holding it inside an investment company (such as an LLC). But many people are discovering that there are other options, including self directed 401k real estate investing. That’s right, you can hold real estate in your self-directed 401k. It’s a powerful way […]
Tag Archives | self-directed-401k-real-estate
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- How To Properly Screen Tenants in New Jersey
- Understanding Writeoffs: A Guide For Real Estate Investors In New Jersey
- How To Beat Out Other Investors When Buying Investment Real Estate In New Jersey
- How To Compete With Foreign Investors Who Are Buying Up New Jersey Real Estate
- 5 Ways To Find The Best Deals on Investment Real Estate In New Jersey