If you’re thinking about buying a home, you may have heard of the terms “seller financing” or “owner financing” and you’re not sure what they mean. In this blog post we’ll answer what exactly is owner financing and how you can use it in New Jersey as another option to buy your next home… Buying […]
Archive | owner-financing RSS feed for this section
If you’re thinking about buying a house and you’re exploring your financing options right now, there’s a good chance you’re deciding whether you should go through bank financing or owner financing. There’s already a lot written about bank financing, so this blog post is meant to give you the other side of the coin, to […]
If you’re thinking about buying a house, you’re probably weighing so many options right now – what to buy, where, and how to get financing. To help you make your decision a little easier, we’ll outline 4 owner financing advantages for buyers in New Jersey, NJ to help you figure out if this the right […]
If you’re thinking about buying a house from a seller using seller financing (also called “owner financing”) make sure you’re aware of the advantages as the drawbacks! Keep reading this blog post to learn the 5 disadvantages of buying a home via owner financing in New Jersey so you can be prepared When a seller […]
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- The Benefits Of Manufactured Home Investment In New Jersey
- Making A Game Plan To Start Your Real Estate Portfolio This Year in New Jersey
- New Year, New Goals: How To Make 2019 Your Year of Wealth In New Jersey
- Tips For Buying A New Investment Property Before The End of The Year In New Jersey
- Why Winter Is The Time To Cash In On Investment Real Estate In New Jersey