If you’re thinking about buying a home, you may have heard of the terms “seller financing” or “owner financing” and you’re not sure what they mean. In this blog post we’ll answer what exactly is owner financing and how you can use it in New Jersey as another option to buy your next home… Buying […]
Archive | owner-financing RSS feed for this section
If you’re thinking about buying a house and you’re exploring your financing options right now, there’s a good chance you’re deciding whether you should go through bank financing or owner financing. There’s already a lot written about bank financing, so this blog post is meant to give you the other side of the coin, to […]
If you’re thinking about buying a house, you’re probably weighing so many options right now – what to buy, where, and how to get financing. To help you make your decision a little easier, we’ll outline 4 owner financing advantages for buyers in New Jersey, NJ to help you figure out if this the right […]
If you’re thinking about buying a house from a seller using seller financing (also called “owner financing”) make sure you’re aware of the advantages as the drawbacks! Keep reading this blog post to learn the 5 disadvantages of buying a home via owner financing in New Jersey so you can be prepared When a seller […]
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- What To Expect When Buying A Property From A Wholesaler in New Jersey
- A Step By Step Guide To Working With A Property Wholesaler in New Jersey
- 6 Benefits Of Adding New Jersey Condos and Townhouses To Your Real Estate Portfolio
- 5 Tips For Dealing With An HOA As An Investment Property Owner In New Jersey
- Why You Should Invest In a New Jersey Condo or Townhome In New Jersey