We wrote a recent article about putting local New Jersey investment property into your self directed IRA… if you haven’t checked that one out… head over here. In this article we’ll walk through some more things to look out for and how to use your IRA to buy real estate in New Jersey NJ. So […]
Archive | ira-real-estate-investing RSS feed for this section
We get asked questions all of the time from savvy investors who we work with here at NJ Property Wholesalers. Most of the questions surround buying investment properties in New Jersey NJ… which we of course know a lot about. But one part of buying an investment property / rental property is how are you […]
While most people understand that real estate is an investment, many people are taking advantage of the qualified retirement accounts to purchase real estate as an appreciating or revenue-generating instrument like IRAs. It’s really important to understand the tax implications, legal ramifications, and various other intricacies of purchasing New Jersey real estate within your IRA. So, lets dive […]
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- 5 Things To Know About Buying Wholesale Properties in New Jersey
- What To Expect When Buying A Property From A Wholesaler in New Jersey
- A Step By Step Guide To Working With A Property Wholesaler in New Jersey
- 6 Benefits Of Adding New Jersey Condos and Townhouses To Your Real Estate Portfolio
- 5 Tips For Dealing With An HOA As An Investment Property Owner In New Jersey