While the foreclosure process is not an ideal situation for the home’s previous owners, it can be a way to find a home at a much lower price than you would find in a traditional sale. However, with the opportunity for reward, there is also a risk. In this blog post, we’ll let you know […]
Archive | buying-foreclosures RSS feed for this section
While the number of foreclosures has gone down in the past few years, there are still great deals to be found! However not every foreclosed home is worth the money! Make sure you know what to look for so you can find a deal buying foreclosures in NJ. Pay Cash or Get Pre-Qualified Before Making An […]
Maybe you’ve heard about people making a living buying and selling foreclosures. It isn’t something you want to just jump into. There are processes and strategies that are far different than buying a regular home off the MLS. This article will let tell you what you need to know about working with the banks and […]
Buying a foreclosure in New Jersey can be a great way to make some extra cash… as long as you know what to look for. The process can require you to be much more diligent in your research of the house. In this article, we will go over things to watch out for when buying a […]
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- What To Expect When Buying A Property From A Wholesaler in New Jersey
- A Step By Step Guide To Working With A Property Wholesaler in New Jersey
- 6 Benefits Of Adding New Jersey Condos and Townhouses To Your Real Estate Portfolio
- 5 Tips For Dealing With An HOA As An Investment Property Owner In New Jersey
- Why You Should Invest In a New Jersey Condo or Townhome In New Jersey